Old January 4th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Just for fun

On Jan 4, 5:26*am, wrote:

I find it totally weird that someone keeps a kill file, and even more
weird that they have to brag about it. *Don't you have anything
positive in your life? *

It just makes it easier. Every once and awhile I still get trunky to
go through the process of establishing a new identity to try to defeat
my kf too. A little extra satisfaction. But it's not like I have to
read those that pop up. He can't make me open them, so I don't. It
only magnifies his impotency, and that's fun too.