Old January 4th 11, 07:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Just for fun

On 03/01/2011 15:46, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:09 am, Ted wrote:
In ,

wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:09:36 -1000, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. Is there some
untold story?

Posting a list of synagogues in City of Seattle
isn't cool, no matter if the information is publicly available.

I don't understand your problem. Suppose I posted a list of Catholic
Churches in Houston? Would that be wrong? It's not like they are
hiding anything.

It is your intent. If you wrote to St. Marks Cathedral in Seattle
because I went there, and tried to humiliate me because of my antics
here, it is harassment and escalating a problem.

Whether it is St. Marks or City of Seattle Synagogues or all
religious institutions in King County, they are houses of worship, they
are a gathering of the community. They are not tools in a flame war.

Among LE responses to me and others was that Scott's behavior, while
technically illegal, was difficult for them to prioritize because no
there had been no physical actions nor direct confrontations in their
jurisdiction.

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. Do you disagree?

Yes. So far you've escaped the kf because you post other interesting
stuff, but you're getting near the limit, as is Horvie. Pigo went in
ages ago and is not missed at all judging by what I see from responses
to him.