Old November 17th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Mike Clark[_2_]

Default Ski Insurance

In message
Champ wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:07:48 -0000, "Michael Chare"
wrote:

Anyone got an opinion of Insureandgo or able to suggest an alternative.

I always used to use SnowCard
http://www.snowcard.co.uk/pages/ski-insurance.asp - dunno if they'll
meet all your requirements, but maybe worth a look

Since I spend more time off the piste than on the piste and including
ski-touring and ski-mountaineering I arrange my travel insurance through
the BMC ( who offer this jointly with the MCofS), I take out annual
Alpine & Ski

http://www.thebmc.co.uk/modules/insurance/Landing.aspx

it also covers cycle racing, paragliding, rafting, sports parachuting,
scuba diving (down to 40m), ice skating and dog sledging, but rather
interestingly I note that it says that snowboarding requires an
additional premium ;-)

Mike
--
o/ \\ // |\ ,_ o Mike Clark
\__,\\ // __o | \ / /\, "A mountain climbing, cycling, skiing,