Old February 23rd 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Default Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

Andrew Wright wrote:
If you're sure the boot's the right size for you, you should try getting a
fancy footbed made. I have the budget-priced custom footbeds that go in a
microwave, and I love them.

Even a not so fancy footbed helps. I have a semi-custom model. It
prevents your feet from flattening out or moving around in the boot, two
things that may be causing the toe bang. Most boot fitters in the ski
boot/hard boot world will recommend a footbed before they do any other
work. I assume they are also useful for softies.

Neil