Old October 1st 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default back on the snow

In article . com,
jw wrote:

Hey all,

I used to post here a lot from around 1995 - 2003,
or thereabouts. I've still been snowboarding, but
spending much more time in the water, working
at my desk etc. Anyone still here from back then?
I know a bunch of the names, but I'm at work and
can't remember off top of my head. Dave Roberts?

Jeez, just checked the rest of the posts. Traffic has certainly
lightened up a bit here, eh??? I leave for a while and this place goes
to pot!!! ;-)

Anyway, would welcome feedback if anyone has it...

Thanks again,

-jw
--
rise snowboards inc.