Old July 26th 18, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On 2018-07-25 10:09 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 2:49:42 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:53:21 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Hey, have you gotten your license back yet?

I have all kinds of licenses. Want to see my concealed carry
liscense?

Sure. Verifiable. Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again.
I highly doubt you have a concealed carry license.

I live in Detroit. I don't need one.

I guarantee you will lose it if you ID yourself. Try me. Bluff called.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

You're a great advertisement.

I'm a great advertisement for truth, justice, and the American way.

Exactly. Everything you are not.

Everything *You're* not. You're just a cokehead loser, who owns
nothing. Has no job, no future, no friends, nothing. Do us all a
favor and suck on a gun barrel. I'll even provide the bullets.

Cokehead? Project much? Never liked the stuff.

Then you're on opioids or meth, or pot or something else. My years at
Harvard Medical School tell me that you're taking some sort of
mind-altering drugs.

My years as an addictions counselor tell me you are a drunk. Not to mention a pluperfect cowardly asshole. So there, idiot.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

The alcoholic needs everyone else to be an alcoholic.

:-)

Riiiiiiigggghhhttttt. So explain why I have called you a deranged, cowardly, stalking piece of **** pathological liar, but never have I called you an alcoholic. Never seen a sign of it, whereas Horvath rings a lot of bells.
Speaking of cheap shots from a cowardly lying piece of ****, how about you explain to Huggies where the SPD North Precinct is located? After all, you threatened to stop in and report me for years, and you keep trying to set up a meet so you have police protection. Amazing how you missed that....
Oooops, forgot. You don't like to be reminded of what a lying piece of **** coward you are, Mad Dog. Go **** yourself, freak. REPORT ME!!!!!
Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear threats of violence for years and years. Amazing how you never report him. Not amazing how you never have had and never will have the balls to follow through on YOUR threats. Go **** yourself again, freak.

You melon-headed mother-raping mayonnaisiast! Stop blackmailing the Catholic church!