Old February 24th 05, 06:36 PM
Steve

Indeed... their FAQ on the website explicitly includes this as covered !

"
wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:59:10 +0000, "Steve"
wrote:

Snowcard... www.snowcard.co.uk

Way better cover and less excess that Dogtag. We've also used their
services "in anger" so to speak after a skiing accident and they were
just excellent at both the emergency assistance and also paying out !

Nice to know, 'cos I usually use them.

Another nice thing about their policy is that they explicitly _don't_
exclude theft of skis left unattended outside a mountain restaraunt.
Erm, that's a double negative, but you see what I mean.

--
-Pip