Old April 29th 04, 03:08 PM
Jeff Potter

Default What do you all want to read about?

I really liked Pete's season reports and strategy explanations and updates from last year. Not
just a "this happened to me" but what are we thinking about where we're going and how is the
progress coming along in same. I appreciated how candid he was. His tech tips were great, too
(press knee to ski tip really helped me on steep uphills).

--

Jeff Potter
****