Old April 29th 04, 11:29 AM
Jay Tegeder

Default What do you all want to read about?

I agree with Lee... Get to know the USST members articles. I think
it's important to know who we are supporting. Race stories would be
good too. Throw in some pictures of our favorite skiers. Plus some
interviews with some of the top Euro racers. I'm not a technique freak
but I think many skiers would appreciate Pete's instructional stuff.
Someone needs to come up with a biography page for all of the top
racers complete with pictures... Maybe that's more than you guys want
to take on. I'll support whatever you do though. Thanks for coming up
with this idea. Oh yeah, how about details on some of your favorite
wax/structure combinations?

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT

"Fitzgerald" wrote in message news:RtXjc.9343$RE1.907856@attbi_s54...
I like reading " A day in the life of a ski racer" type stuff.