Old October 17th 15, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Telluride?

On 10/16/2015 06:06 PM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/16/15 5:09 PM, Toller wrote:
Thank you all. I have never heard of Brian's Head, but they sure get a lot of snow.

When were you planning on going?

I've swung by Brian's Head in the summer while on drive-about
(California's equivalent to the Oz "walk-about") It looked to have a
nice relaxed cruising layout. Bonus: a visit to nearby Mountain Meadow

If you're interested in that sort of thing you might want to read Jon
Krakauer's Under the Banner of Heaven.

where Mormons exercised their early unique approach to tourism.

There's a lot of interesting stuff around. BH is the highest ski resort
in Utah and is a really NICE place to ski.

--
Cheers, Bev