Old January 8th 06, 10:10 PM

wow ... thank you all so much for the replies! exactly what i needed
to know ...

had a few other tips since posting (sorry for not replying sooner -
currently travelling in Brasil) such as getting a bus to Seattle from
Vancouver to buy a car as it will then be much easier to sell in CA.
apprently there is a road full of used car lots. sounds ideal!

one final question to you helpful people .... my wife needs to buy a
new board & bindings and my board needs a full service. i take it
Vancouver is a cheaper place to do this than any resort town - can
anyone recommend a decent shop?

thanks again,

Chog.