Old December 23rd 05, 02:04 PM

Default Canada & USA Road Trip

hi,

me and my wife are arriving in Vancouver at the end of January for a 10
week road trip finishing in LA. we aim to spend at least the first 4
weeks in Canada ... probably a coupleof week sin Whistler and then on
into the interior, before heading down the Rockies into the US and
eventually to the coast.

Can anyone give us any tips, advice, recommendations of where to check
out along the way: we a re ok boarders (doing blacks and reds in
Europe) but aim to improve a lot and do some cheaper heli or cat
boarding along the way.

Also we plan to buy a car in Vancouver - can anyone advise on selling a
canadian car in the US?

thanks in advance for any help,

Chog.