Old December 22nd 04, 06:22 PM
MattB

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2004-12-20, MattB penned:

The pair I love are not huge and fat like some trendier skis. I see them as
a more sensible evolution of the ski rather than a revolution.

Hey Matt, what are the dimensions of these skis you love? At what point do
they go from being pleasantly wide-waisted to fat? =P

Not being a big stats guy, I don't know off the top of my head. They are
Salomon Super Mountains from 2000 (or so). Mine are medium which are 186
cm. This was the shortest ski I've skied since Jr. High when I got them.

OK, a little googling tells me they are 110-78-100. I believe that's
still considered "mid-fat". These are kind of stiff, but I love how they
ski when skied aggressively. You would likely prefer something a bit softer.

Matt (no problems at all with a little "junk in da trunk")