Old September 28th 12, 10:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Mike Clark[_2_]

Default best ski resort?

In message
BrritSki wrote:

On 27/09/2012 16:53, danial65 wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new in this forum and I want to know about the best ski resort in
Europe. I have a plan to go there with my family and friend. I search
many sites but this forum have some great knowledge. Thank in advance
for any suggestion.
Danial

It depends what your needs are. Are you, your family and friend(s)
beginners, intermediate, expert, off-piste powder hounds ? When can
you go ? Do you speak any foreign languages ? Are non-ski activities
important.

I'd agree with all of the above questions and also add to the list a
question as to when you are planning to go? Although you can't predict
the snowfall absolutely, the best part of the ski-seasons are not
identical in length for all ski resorts, depending upon things such as
altitude, slope aspects and geographical location.

Mike
--
o/ \\ // |\ ,_ o Mike Clark
\__,\\ // __o | \ / /\, "A mountain climbing, cycling, skiing,