Old January 5th 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Memascii

Default Flow NXT FX - Opinions

Hi,

Quiet here innit! :-( Where's everyone gone?

Up until a baseplate cracked a couple of years ago I was riding Flow
FL11s.
Forced into an emergency purchase I ended up getting a pair of K2
Cinches
which I guess have been okay, but I suspect are close to a terminal
breakage.
Rather than get into another forced purchase, I'm planning on buying
some
replacements in advance.

I'm looking at Flows again, probably the M11 or NXT FX. It seems like
there
have been some design failures with the NXTs. Has anyone had any
experience
with the 07/08 models?

Cheers.
Iain.