Old November 20th 17, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default The ****stain, Trunky, symbiotic relationship.

On 2017-11-20 2:57 PM, Michael wrote:

"Scott Abraham"Â* wrote in message

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:12:35 AM UTC-8,
wrote:
These two weakling pussies need each other to mouth off to with no
repercussions.

If they got involved with a real man, both their asses would be kicked
so hard they would **** when they walked.

Come to think of it, at least one of them does that now.

As it is now, they both squat when they ****.

Meeeeeeooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Show up in person and find out.Â* Ooooops, forgot.Â* One thing is
certain: YOU aren't a real man.Â* What's that name again?Â* Anytime, freak.

Looks like ****stain Baker won't post my name and address.

Too bad.

Just address the following question in plain English, Michael...

....but we both know you'll punk out... ...again. :-)

This is a yes or no question; any answer other than a "yes" or a "no" on
a line of its own immediately below the question will be treated as a "no":

Do I have your explicit permission to post your full name and address?