Old January 10th 05, 11:48 PM
Mike T

Yep, those cleats are fantastic, but the boots pack out too much really.

Agreed...

.... I found the key w/ my Malamutes has been to re-bake the liners when they
pack out too much. I think I did mine every 15 - 20 riding days or so and
it was effective right up to the point where the outer shell was breaking
down, I'm going to guess right around 100 riding days. I retired them to
eBay over the summer and have my backup pair of 01/02 Malamutes ready to
go.... I just haven't been out in softies yet this season... not enough snow
yet to go off the groomed.

Mike T