Old January 8th 05, 09:38 AM
Mario

Default advice on board?

Hello,
I just learned a little to snowboard after one week, needless to say I love
it.

Now off course I am thinking about next year season and I would like to buy
all the equipement.

boots, board, boot attachments, etc etc.

Is there a web site where I can check info of the choices I have:

How can I choose the most appropriate boot board attachement ? there are
many choices.

I have a show size of 13 very big, so I need a very wide board, what is a
very wide board and very good for free style.

I am 6'3" ( 1.91 cm) tall and weight 100 kilos what kind of bopard is best
for me ? feet distance ? feet angles ?

Please give me as much info on web sites that talk ot discuss about my
questions, what about online snowboarding equipment to be bought on web
sites ?

Thanks a lot,

Mario Desiderio