Old December 28th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Hardwood Floor Guy Needed

On Dec 28, 9:56*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 28, 10:33*am, wrote:

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:59:13 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

I partnered up with a guy and the rehab of an old house in Seattle.
Anyone know a hardwood floor guy up there?

You can buy do-it-yourself hardwood at Lowe's and Home Depot. *I did
my sewing room myself and it turned out so good that I did the great
room. *I'm doing the kitchen next, then the hallways. *The new stuff
notched so you just have to slap it together. I used Armstrong and it
is guaranteed for 30 years.

I like real unfinished hardwood. I've been putting in 4" hickory
lately. Rough and rustic looking and looks really great when combined
with really "unrustic" cabinets like clear maple and stainless
hardware in a kitchen and simple Scandavavian furniture in a living
room. Hiring it out allows me to work on an entire project as opposed
to just one aspect at a time too.

Kewl. You gonna be in town? Where's the house? Will your buddies
make fun of you when you wear diapers on the job?