Old December 28th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Hardwood Floor Guy Needed

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:59:13 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

I partnered up with a guy and the rehab of an old house in Seattle.
Anyone know a hardwood floor guy up there?

You can buy do-it-yourself hardwood at Lowe's and Home Depot. I did
my sewing room myself and it turned out so good that I did the great
room. I'm doing the kitchen next, then the hallways. The new stuff
notched so you just have to slap it together. I used Armstrong and it
is guaranteed for 30 years.

A 60 year old grandmother at my VFW did her living room herself.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe