Old November 1st 03, 02:03 AM

Default Skiing

Aah, I love it when that happens. You criticise someone's grammar, and
then
get it wrong yourself.

No I would not "criticise" but I've been known to "criticize"
Do you love it as well when you err as well?

I make no claims to any college education. Ain't majored in english
neither, nope! Just a simple country boy trying to get through life without
having to deal with to many superior intellectual beings such as yourself
who feel the need to correct others in-order to feel better 'bout
themselves. Hey, if it helps you out, you can be better than me for a few
days ok?! Thanks for letting me know "I got it wrong myself" Maybe I will
figure out what I ****ed up and will have learned something. I doubt it
though, I still don't give a rats ass.

And why is this all underlined. You tell me you're the one with the degree!

Anyway, as you were. On with the pointless flamewar. But don't worry, the
snow will be here soon.

Ahh yes, the pointless flamewar. The one you could not resist. The
pointless **** you dove head first into. Yeah, you've certainly told me a
thing or two.

"As you were?" No, as you were! I got the hell out in '79 Sir.

hey what happened to the underline? This is much better sir.

The snow IS here. I'll stop responding to your posts if you stop posting to
my responce.

....Pure Comedy Man