Old November 6th 07, 09:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw

Default what kind of board should i get? ;)

wrote:
On 15 out, 07:30, jw wrote:
In article om,

Haven't tried Unity....will check em out.

-jw

Do you want to learn how to snowboard really really well? GREAT!
You've probably heard about this site and are ready to push your
riding to the next level. I'm sure you've seen a lot of trick tips and

Who give a ****?

A) Spam is against this group's charter, chump.

B) If you feel the need to annoy everyone on Usenet -- do not,
I repeat, do NOT do it in reply to one of my posts.

C) I already ride "really really well," if not better, so...eat my
spray.

I generally don't reply to spam, but this place is so dead, it's
the only new post that has shown up in two weeks. Except for
the other spam.

So, to alleviate some boredom, why not let the spammer know
he's spamming?

Anyone else stoked to snowboard? ;-)

-jw