Old December 5th 04, 02:09 PM
Tiburon27

That's what your get when you buy a burton board, chum. You then have to
buy a burton bindings and their retarded 3 hole pattern. I would suggest
contacting GNU and seeing if they make 3 hole replacements. (I doubt it).
Burton has a single 4 hole stance option on their boards. Is this 4 hole
stance option too big or small for you?
Do not use only 2 screws. If one screw is loose you only have one other
screw holding your binding to your board. Imagine having one screw loose
and using the chair lift all day and then the second screw comes loose after
a full day of riding. Your board may slip off your binding on the
chairlift. Imagine how much that ywould suck! If all else fails take it
back to the store and explain the situation. You might get to exchange it
for a different brand.

"letx" wrote in message

so i bought a 2004 burton T6, & i tried to put the bindings (GNU G2's)
on, but only 2 screws fit onto the bindings. On the baseplate, I can
only fit 2 screws, is this stable enough?? I want to form a triangle on
my baseplate w/ the screws so that its more stable. Is this possible
or would i have to get another baseplate??

--
letx