Old February 10th 06, 03:00 PM

Adrian D. Shaw wrote:
Felly sgrifennodd Norman :

" cupra" wrote in message

My problems my knees - they only allow me 1/2 day of full on boarding
these days before I have to take it a little easier! (next holiday is
planned for NZ next August so plenty of time to get them seen to!)

Good luck. I know a particularly attractive seasonaire who'll be in NZ in
August.

Is boarding harder or easier on the knees do you think?

Tendonitis in my knee made me stop playing football a few years ago and it
flares up if I do much running, but to my eternal joy and amazement it
doesn't seem to mind skiing at all. Phew.

If that's the same thing as Cyclist's knee, then yes I suffer too.

I did something to my right knee digging a plot of very hard compacted
ground last autumn. Still sore now, but I can walk on it OK and skiin g
is no trouble at all. Only problem last weekend was a Poma with a fast
take off which really wrenched it. Surface lifts should be banned...