Old February 3rd 09, 07:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Bump runs in Austria?

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 20:07:17 -0800 (PST), bod43
wrote:

http://www.inspiredtoski.com/courses/bumps
I have been with this one a few times and would
definately go back.

http://www.snoworks.co.uk/i-skiing/bumps.html
I want to try this one sometime.

I've not done the bumps courses, but have skiied with many of the
trainers these two companies use. For background, the founders of each
used to jointly run "The Ski Company" for around 15 years. I've skiied
with them several times and would endorse Bod's general
recommendation.

Quite a few instructors work or have worked for both of these.

Indeed. There's a floating pool of BASI trainers who do work for, and
in some cases run, several of the British ski schools in the alps.
Many of them help out on the Ski Club's reps' and refresher courses.

Both are British owned and all Instructors are highly
qualified and speak native (mostly) or excellent
English. Many are mad as hatters which makes for
interesting times.

"I'm mad, me!"