Old February 28th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
chuck

Default Jacket Recommendation

On 2007-02-28, wrote:

Hello,
I am going to Heavenly Resort in Lake Tahoe to try out snowboarding.
I have read there are North Face, Burton and Quicksilver shops near
Heavenly and I was thinking of buying the jacket and pants out there.
I don't really know much about jackets so I am looking for some
recommendations. The main key for me is breathability.

Any help is much appricated.

I've been more than happy with my Orage. It seems to breath well while
blocking wind. To me, what I use as layers underneath the jacket/pants
is almost as important as the outer layer.