Old November 8th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Two Buddha

Default Tamarack near McCall, Idaho

Real estate hill. Doesn't get much snow. Wrong location for skiing. Lower
half is mostly man made snow. Choppy fall lines. But there was nobody
around. Worth a day, but if you're in the neighborhood, Brundage is much
better.
I'll probably hit it this winter, but only because I'll have a free ticket.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"rvfulltime" wrote in message
Anybody skied at Tamarack near McCall? We're going to be driving from
Colorado
to B.C. and want to ski at a couple of places in Idaho. We've skied Sun
Valley,
Bogus Basin, Brundage, Sweitzer, and Silver Mt. So I'm curious about
Tamarack.
Any info would be appreciated.

TIA, No email please.