Old February 19th 06, 02:42 PM

With warmer/hot temperatures the body swells and weight goes up. A
national coach said 4-5 kg is pretty normal.

Gene

"BeeCharmer" wrote:

FWIW, I have the same thing happen each year when I begin
rollerskiing. Cycling basically neglects most of the muscles above
the waste and I go from 210 to 220-225 each season (I'm 6-6"). I'm
wondering how much of the gain is from increased bone density;
there's been some recent research on increased bone density from
weight-bearing exercise, but I haven't seen anything about how much
weight that would be. I do feel more buff now than in August...

chris

See you at the Birkie?