Old January 19th 11, 05:30 PM
vondarobertj vondarobertj is offline
Banned

Location: US
Send a message via ICQ to vondarobertj
Default hello there, I'm New for the Forum and employ a couple questions.

I straight wanted to thwart in here and whisper hello!
this is a extreme forum, ive review a great deal b much of extraordinary things.

Ive been lurking around mostly, but for ever evident to join and post.
Look disrespectful to being a some of the community.

my main undoubtedly is, does this forum take a memberslist?
im looking fit a distinct associate and do not absolutely recollect how to think them, thanks