Old April 5th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Champ

Default binding angles

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:02:01 -0500, "Mike M. Miskulin"
wrote:

"Christian G. Becker" wrote
in :

15/-15 as of this winter, 15/-10 before. First years were 20/5. Started
to go a lot more fakie sind then.

Sounds like a lot of you guys are riding a lot of park with
those angles. I rarely if ever ride switch in part because
my board is asymmetric but more so just the high +/+ angles.
Maybe I'll give it a go the last day of the year and see what
it feels like.

I've *never* ridden the park :-) And I hardly ever rid switch. I
just feel more stable on the board in a mild duck stance.
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk