Old October 26th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default snowboard shots on my site

Hi,

I put up more snowboard shots on my Web site.

Caution -- these are all compliments of Burton Snowboards. Most are from
the mid-1990s, and appeared in various catalogues, as well as an amazing
book I have by, I think the photog Jeff Curtes et al., and a couple
other sources. I know a few Burton people going back a little ways, and
also some closely associated with the company, so don't think they'd
mind.

Hell, they're some of the best riders and photogs in the world...they
should be seen!

I ride and wear some of their gear, but I'm not selling product...just
sharing. And a bit hypersensitive to potential perception of spam, being
a 12-year veteran of Usenet.

Anyway, the pix start he

http://the_urchin.home.comcast.net/~...tos/snow2.html

Pray for snow!