View Single Post
Old October 5th 17, 02:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:48:30 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 11:50:49 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Still obsessing and spending hours upon hours in a futile search to catch me out on **** from twenty years ago, eh, dumb****?

You keep thinking that because you are so stupid. I don't spend much time at all. I remember some of the more outrageous bull**** you posted back from when you posted it. Then I do a quick keyword search, which I know how to do, because I'm not stupid like you.

Tell me something, you lying piece of **** dumb****. What name did you post under twenty years ago? You keep ****ing up and proving you are lying, so fess up and prove you aren't. You are one very special kind of perverted freak, and I don't remember anyone quite as twisted as you. Not to say there have not been plenty of crazy mother****ers, but you are special.
Bet it gives you a liddle chubby to read that.
In any case, you don't know dog**** about skiing, so that proves you are lying your ass off. You obsess and spend hours and hours in a futile attempt to catch me out, while lying your ass off on a regular basis. How pathetic. How stupid. How dumb. How sick. Does your parole officer know about this ********? Must be tough not being allowed near parks or schools.

"I just got an invite today to the unit reunion of the outfit that
hosted my brief and exciting stay in country. Including a personal note from the CO."
Ads