Old March 20th 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

So where's the clock? *Exactly where were you standing? *You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? *Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. This is just sad.

Dave