Old April 8th 18, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default RATS!

On 04/08/2018 10:38 AM, BrritSki wrote:
On 06/04/2018 18:06, The Real Bev wrote:
Snow Summit is closing this Sunday. The official end of the season. It
ended on a really good note for me a few weeks ago -- cold, GOOD
grooming, and not as crowded as it could have been. The weather since
then has been warm enough to slush up the slopes so it's not worth the
overhead for maybe one hour of halfway-decent skiing, if that.

Still lots of snow at our local hill with 1.50 metres depth at the
bottom which should hang around for a while even eith rising temps.

So we'll have to see if we can squeeze one last day in without letting
our 6yo gd know - she's now hooked

Yesterday was the last day. Truly pitiful, from the photos. Maybe this
will work:

https://media-mammothresorts-com.s3-...e_1280x720.jpg

The good news: I cleaned and waxed my skis and put away everything
nicely, all ready for next year.

--
Cheers, Bev
What if there were no hypothetical questions?