Old March 11th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
_Uli

Default Telemarking on Non Fluffy Snow

Am Sonntag, den 11.03.2007, 17:40 +0000 schrieb Peter Clinch:

Practice works better when you've some theory to work from, and
troubleshooting your own faults pretty much requires solid thory
behind it if you're going to do a good job.

That's true. But works better (if not only) under the condition you have
someone who knows and can teach the technical tricks *ON THE FIELD*.
Just from books (or writings) i don't believe in ... so much ...

Trust you're feelings and make the skis go! :-) :-)

I trusted my feelings, and planted my head! ;-/

Know what? It's a famous saying (among the skitrainers): Who does not
fall does not learn (which means, if you're trying out something, you
*WILL* fail - and eventually crash. But that's the only way you'll
learn ... :-) ).

Cheers,

Uli