Old February 10th 05, 01:28 AM

Hi Ben

We go to Brighton every year and love it. Easy long greens and great blues
.... Brighton is the answer. There is a ski bus that takes you to the
cottonwood canyon resorts (Brighton included) Check out www.skiutah.com for
more info on resorts and the ski bus.

Have fun

Deven
"Ben 78734" wrote in message

We will be skiing in the SLC area in mid February and I would appreciate
some feedback on the resorts there. I know all about Alta because
that's where I was introduced to skiing. I have never been to
Snowbird, Solitude, or Brighton.

My wife needs a bunny slope or a super easy green, preferably one that
is served by some kind of chair lift. A day of using rope tows can
make your arms really sore. She also is interested in giving X-country
skiing a try.

I could probably have fun at any resort in the area, last year we skied
at Angelfire, NM and I was enjoying some of that resort's easier blue
trails at the end of the trip.

Can you access the Park City resorts from SLC by public
transportation?

Thanks

--
Ben 78734