Old February 27th 05, 01:36 AM
NUNZIO NUNZIO is offline
Junior Member

Question

[Hello, I wanted to know if someone out there could tell me a little more about my Burton Backhill.
I bought a Burton Backhill from a surf shop in 1981 or 1982. It is signed by Jake Burton Carpenter in red just above the made in Vermont print.
It is all wood with navy print "Burton Backhill" on the top deck and the bottom. It has a black rope with a red handle threaded through the two hole at the top of the board. It has two metal fins on the bottom with a round tail. The rear foot binding has a large rubber band type binding and the front foot has a waterski type binding without a heel.
I do not know what year this snowboard is I only know about the time I bought it.
Thank you again,

nunzio