Old March 14th 05, 10:41 PM
Armin

Bob Lee wrote:
yunlong wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:
yunlong wrote:

Though daytime temperature reaches 70+, the snow remains
cool, and the moguls and slush powders are very
skiable/turnable after the snow is softened around midday.

"Slush powders"? Pray tell, what is that?

The spring powder/snow before it turns into the corn snow?

I see we're a loose constructionist with the concept of "powder."

Bob

It's all just semantics, Bob. You're really limiting your enjoyment of
"powder" skiing by trapping your mind in such narrow constructs.

For example, the "narrowly constructed powder" was fairly... umm...
scarce this past weekend. So, after a day of skiing I headed down to
the pool for some powder. Sure, it was some of the "powder/snow" BEFORE
it had evaporated, frozen and fallen back to earth... but that's just a
minor detail. Once I was able to free my mind from these narrow
constructs I had a truly great run.

Next week I'm going to try flatboarding... but only in the deep end.
;-)

Armin