Old February 2nd 04, 07:33 PM
Walt

Default TR Utah visit

Ken Roberts wrote:

Alta -- Someone pointed out to me by private Email that the designated
_cross_country_ trails at Alta are _not_ the ones I was on, and the real XC
ski trails there are much gentler than I described.

Yes, the trails you mentioned are lift-served alpine ski trails, not XC
trails.

I didn't even know Alta had designated XC trails. Can anybody provide
more info about this? There's nothing on their website...

(P.S. Sorry for coming to the party late, but I was Googling on XC
options near Alpine skiing and this post popped up. It seemed recent
enough to warrant a reply.)

--
//-Walt
//