Old March 17th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default Calf Injuries?

"Mike M. Miskulin" wrote in
. 3.44:

Going to try to rest it until Friday and then give it a go and
see how it feels - assuming we still have snow.. freakin 50
degrees and possible showers the next two days

well we just got 18" of fresh powder last night so you
know I'm headed out there now At least I had
a good week to be laid up as we had rain a few days..
leg started to feel noticably better on Thursday, was
almost like turning a light on/off as there was little
change at all before then. Fingers crossed it holds
up!