Old August 20th 13, 03:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Warped boot sole?

If it's the same Amazon listing, the boots either came from Alpina U.S.
or backcountry.com (link below). If they came from Alpina, or even if
they didn't, did you give them a call to discuss the matter?
http://alpinasportsus.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Alpina-Sport-S.../dp/B009SGHFDW

Sometimes store owners are, shall we way, very idiosyncratic in their
behavior. Nordic Skater is not one of my first line shopping stops.
That's why I wanted to check.

Gene

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

No, I got them from Amazon (and they sourced it from some other
shop). Already returned that pair. Nordic Skater tends to be very
expensive for anything other than roller ski parts. Although maybe
their soles are straight