Old May 11th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Only brown pants around here belong to the nutless, gutless freaks who hide
their identity and take cheap shots.....

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
The smoke and gas belched outta that mine, and everyone knew it was the
end of the line when wrote:

[~~~]
there were hardly any brown spots,

So you stuck to the Green Dots all day...

"bring me my brown ski pants! I'm gonna try a Blue Square run!"

all the way down to the top of the gondy. They really do an
incredible job of keeping that hill rolling.

What happens when Sp0ck boards the Gondola?

WARNING! 8 PASSENGERS MAXIMUM

--
"The Andorran Mining Consortium runs from no-one!"

Commander Shran