Old January 18th 05, 10:51 AM
Ollie Clark

davework415 wrote:
Anyone been to Livigno or Bormio in recent weeks?
I am starting to become concerned , there appears to be a good base , but
surely it will snow again between now and the beginning of February.
Last time I went (3 years ago) It had the worst season on record , the time
before that conditions were perfect.

There's snow forecast in Livigno for tonight (on some web-sites anyway).
Not a lot but the base looks reasonable there anyway. I hope it snows a
bit more there in February - I'm going on 12 March.

--
"Fighting terrorists with a military invasion is like trying to kill
a bee by shooting its beehive with a shotgun." - Anonymous, USENET