Old September 12th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Let it go

On Sep 11, 5:38*pm, down_hill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 09/11/2011 06:03 PM, Bob F wrote:
snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not
to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
*From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

He is a moron.

Holy ****. An illiterate dumb**** who hides in anonymity and spews
inanities calling anyone a moron is beyond belief.
Irony meter straps on a GoPro and hucks flyover country.

A left coast Loony tune that can not grasp the simple meaning of common
english words.

Holy ****. Irony meter comprehends the common english word dumb****.

Nobody in their right mind would carry on in his manner, I think you met
him on a day he took his medication, or he is advancing very fast with
some deteriorating mental illness .

Nobody in their right mind goes straight to the crazy defamation when
they get humiliated.
Ichie is playing you, idiot, and all you can do is call him crazy.
Of course, you've done the same with me. Do you call anyone who
thinks you're an idiot mentally ill?
I bet you don't do so to their face. Because you're a
pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.

I work with professional athletes using the latest video and other
analysis devices and nobody would put the crap he puts up and claim it
is good and carry on this what you are calling a joke for 3 plus years
argument that every thing he posts is meaningful and * top of the line
skiing.

No, you do not work with professional "athlets" You work with guys
who sit on their asses and drive.
One thing for su nobody would put up with you talking to their
face like this, or else you'd be regaling us from the hospital. Race
drivers are notorious for punching out morons like you.

He is not even a painted pig , it more like a severely physically and
mentally handicapped person sitting in clown suit trying to be a social
advocate.-

There you go again. You're too stupid to know he's playing you, so
you call him mentally ill. How pathetic. How amoral. How
despicable. How normal for this painted pig (he's probably describing
his wife in makeup).