Old February 4th 05, 04:55 AM
Black Metal Martha

Black Metal Martha wrote:
Well, as you all know, I injured my ribs (or at least I think that's
what's hurt) in a fall a week from last Saturday. It's still pretty
sore, so I have a doctor's appointment after work this Thursday. I'll
let you know the outcome.

Martha

OK, here's the skinny. My doc says it will hurt for 2 months. SHe says
it will hurt for that long. She poked and prodded until she poked one
of my upper ribs OUCH! She said I should wrap it up during the day and
keep taking advil.

She also said no strenuous exercise for the next two months. Yeah,
right, like that's gonna happen. I'm going skiing next weekend. And
yes, I'll take it easy.

So, no coughing, laughing, sneezing or hugging for me for a while...

Martha