Old February 2nd 05, 03:16 PM
Chuck

Black Metal Martha wrote:
Well, as you all know, I injured my ribs (or at least I think that's
what's hurt) in a fall a week from last Saturday. It's still pretty
sore, so I have a doctor's appointment after work this Thursday. I'll
let you know the outcome.

Martha

If it's still sore you probably cracked one. They take a long time to
heal. I pray you don't get sick with something that makes you cough.
Coughing on a cracked rib is about as bad as it gets.

BTW I took fall a few weeks back too. Slammed into a couple of bumps
that I didn't see straight on and both bindings released. What a sight
that must have been.
--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"