Old December 17th 03, 02:05 AM
DZN

Default A different Aspen/Snowmass question

I love Snowmass. Its perfect for folks like me. I like to spend a lot of
time in the blues, like having runs groomed every couple of days. Its so
big its hard to get bored. However, I'm going out there for 7 days in
January and am wondering if any of the other mountains are worthwhile.
There's been discussion for folks at a much higher level than me but how are
the other three mountains for folks like me. My condo is ski in ski out so
taking the shuttle is something I'd like to do only if one of the other
places is really worthwhile. Any thoughts?