Old August 29th 03, 09:47 PM
Jeff Potter

Default Motivational quotes

"An hour a day, just an hour a day, just get out there and do something every day, no excuses, just get yer butt out
there, even just for a little while, then do a little weights on top of it when you're done if possible."

That's my mantra.

I don't know if it's working but I sure do get out there any chance I get and I make as many chances as I can. I'm
going to level the darn dirt driveway today with the huge grub ax! Then jump into my kiddy pool. Yeah!

You guys really do have some great quotes.

I want to be able to fit in my pants and I want to be able to fly up the hills. Anything else is gravy. Oh yeah, and
I fit to be fit enough to not get hurt doing other fairly normal things in life. Wanting to do these things seems
like motivation enough to me.

OK, maybe also the leering grin of M*I*K*E M*U*H*A fits in there somewhere, too. Eat my dust, Mike!

--

Jeff Potter
****