Old December 4th 10, 12:40 AM posted to alt.skiing,rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default America's disappearing ski bum

On Dec 3, 3:43*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Dec 3, 3:16 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

Since 80% of the income gains in the previous 8 years went to the
richest 1% of Americans, it could consist of changing tax laws to
encourage businesses that actually hire employees and keep them
working and remove the tax advantages of exporting jubs overseas. It
could be support of laws to encourage manufacturing within our
borders. It could be the removal of laws that give miniscule tax
cuts to the middle class, but gigantic ones to the richest 2%.

You just want to change one class warfare for another.

Why not just confiscate _everything_ over $1M per year? But remember
that would include basketball and football players and rappers. No
exclusions.

As Warren Buffet said. We are having class warfare, and my class is winning. Of
course, he has enough common sense to not approve. He, and Bill Gates Sr both
thing the rich should pay more taxes.

The idea that those that profit overwhelmingly from our government should be
unwilling to pay a little to support it is just silly. Nobody is even suggesting
anything as ludicrous as what you just did except for wackos.

There is no law that says they can't pay more. Why don't they do that?
99% of Hollywood could do the same. Drive used cars, live in 2 bdr.
apartments and sent their millions to help those people they want me
to?