Old October 22nd 04, 10:45 PM
sknyski

(Rob Bradlee) wrote in message oo.com...
Who wrote this?

I put 10 bucks on JD, based solely on the e-mail address, and backed
up by the fact that the guy seems to have some knowledge. But I think
it's stretching things to say that it's disrespectful for people to
suggest that US skiers get crappy skis. May be a "grassy knoll"
conspiracy theory, but not disrespectful....

Rob would probably be able to answer this question (and the original
poster), but is does the original poster have anything to do with a
guy of the same name that was on the US nordic team way back when?
This guy also had a world-beater little brother who skied out of
Stratton.......

bt